International Women’s Day 2022: Building Solidarity With Muslim Women in Conflict
Join the Community Policy Forum for an insightful and inspiring discussion about the experiences of Muslim women in conflicts in Palestine, Bosnia, East Turkestan, Kashmir, and around the world. What are some distinct ways in which women are affected by conflict and how can we demonstrate solidarity with them?
- Naz Shah: MP for Bradford West
- Dr Sanja Bilic: Operations and Policy Manager at the European Forum of Muslim Women (EFOMW)
- Maira Aisaeva: Co-Chair of the UK Uyghur Community and Uyghur Solidarity Campaign Activist
- Nadia El-Nakla: Counsellor and SNP Activist
- Dr Saleyha Ahsan (Chair): Medical doctor, filmmaker and broadcast journalist